Date: 2008-03-22 01:42 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] debris_k.livejournal.com
The plot, it thickens! *shock!gasp*

Date: 2008-03-28 06:49 pm (UTC)
catwalksalone: happy grey cat surrounded by flowers (sga everybody loves rodney)
From: [personal profile] catwalksalone
It does! Or, at least, something thickens.

Date: 2008-03-22 09:30 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] lavvyan.livejournal.com
*sporfles*

Date: 2008-03-28 06:49 pm (UTC)
catwalksalone: happy grey cat surrounded by flowers (sga everybody loves rodney)
From: [personal profile] catwalksalone
Hee, thank you!

Date: 2008-03-22 03:04 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sardonicsmiley.livejournal.com
*sporfle*

I admit, it was the arm hair that got me.

Date: 2008-03-28 06:50 pm (UTC)
catwalksalone: happy grey cat surrounded by flowers (sga everybody loves rodney)
From: [personal profile] catwalksalone
Thank you! Oh, John, how are you so hairy?

Date: 2008-03-22 09:25 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] entropical87.livejournal.com
I have to say how much the title panel cracks me up with its little technicolor hearts and flowers.

Things I particularly loved about this one: the alliteration in the title (I have this deep and kind of shameful love of alliteration), and the hairiness of John. *hearts*

Date: 2008-03-28 06:51 pm (UTC)
catwalksalone: happy grey cat surrounded by flowers (sga everybody loves rodney)
From: [personal profile] catwalksalone
I think the idea for the title panel was one of the first things we discussed. [livejournal.com profile] airinshaw was very insistent on hearts and flowers. :)

I, too, love alliteration (though not as much as puns - bad cat).

Yay, thank you!

Profile

everyonelovesrodney: (Default)
Everyone Loves Rodney

September 2013

S M T W T F S
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 11th, 2026 04:16 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios